- Juvenile Justice System Act of 2006 (RA 9344) – Beneficial or not to the children and residents of Davao City?
- Technology: Beneficial or counterproductive to children’s intellectual development?
- Implications of Piaget’s Theory on how teachers should teach Filipino children
- Juvenile Justice System Act of 2006 (RA 7644) – Beneficial or not to the children and residents of Davao City?
- To my PSE 19 studs (Infant and Toddler Education)
gailenavales on Technology: Beneficial or coun… abie on Juvenile Justice System Act of… abie on Juvenile Justice System Act of… Luzviminda S.Milan on K+12 program for Philippine Ba… gladyshazelpolinar on Juvenile Justice System Act of…
Monthly Archives: March 2011
The Philippine’s basic education is one of the shortest in Asia. Despite the short span of education, too many students are dropping out of school to help augment the family’s income. Poverty is seen as a major problem of the … Continue reading